Theta Xi is UNL's premier values-based leadership fraternity. We're looking for men of honor and commitment that want to get the most out of their college experience. Theta Xi is a fraternity committed to friendship, lasting relationships, and successful endeavors.
Our values are designed to help you to grow and develop the best version of yourself with a distinct focus on academics, health, experiences, community, and leadership - both during your time in the university and post graduate as an alumni.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who are interested in serving their communities in which they live, understand social responsibility, and who take professional development seriously.
It's important to recognize that we have all the essential ingredients for continued success:
1) Quality undergraduate members with high standards who are willing to do things right,
2) Participation in a wide range of social and campus activities,
3) A great and historic fraternity house continuously renovated
4) Constant new member recruitment and large member base
5) Alumni leadership with an excellent working relationship with the undergraduate membership
6) Involved Parents Club
7) Nationally recognized chapter with a well established academic and university track record.
For Parents & Guardians
We have a complete page dedicated to parents for our Theta Xi Fraternity that can be found here.
Theta Xi Fraternity joins other fraternities, sororities, parents and academic institutions in the fight against all forms of hazing. Our national organization and our local alumni leadership are leaders in establishing the right values, respect for others, and personal accountability.
Feel free to contact us at any time! We are open-recruitment meaning we recruit every single season of the year.